Monday, November 21, 2011

Super Saturday Part II-Modern Liars & Johnny Joes

FYI, YEAH I KNOW THIS IS LIKE A WEEK LATE. WHATEVER BUDDY.

Since this past Saturday was rather busy for us, I chose to break the blog out in two parts. The first one, dealt with the Farmer's Market and touring wineries. This one will talk about how awesome our friends' band is, The Modern Liars. They played at our favorite bar Johnny Joes.


What you are seeing is correct. I wore feather earrings. I had a lot of reservations about this. I originally bought them for the 70s party that I went to the week before. I determined that they were more 80s than 70s. I tried to gage Ryan's opinion on what he thought of the earrings. I got no response. I assumed the earrings were a score. I got further confirmation about the awesomeness of the earrings by a nearby patron; she told me how much they rocked. Holla for the purple feather earrings. Plus, they went great with my ruffled shirt.


Modern Liars band members Brian Asper on guitar, Toddy P. also on guitar.

They perform an oldie from The Everly Brother, Dream. Todd also gives a nice shout out at the end.

Always water with my beverage. This is so I do not become "That Girl."

Ryan finishing my drink because I wasn't go fast enough!
Our friend Craig beside Ryan found this amusing.

Now he's trying to shove a vodka tonic to make up for him stealing my beer.
No thank you.

Our friend Joe bought us all jaegar bombs before sneaking out with his cute girlfriend.
Our good old friend Jeremy has arrived!
Toddy P., Jeremy, Ryan



Ryan doing Tebowing


Another empty drink

This is what we have left after paying the bill. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment