Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ladies Night/Book Club

Lisa, Cami, Becky, Heather, Me, & Dawn
Last night was book club/ladies night/wine drinking/good food eating. The girls and I went to Becky's house for a great night. Becky had many dishes that included jalapenos from her garden. I made pasta salad.

My pasta salad:

Rotini Pasta
1 of each, green, orange, red, yellow bell pepper
1 Cucumber
1 Medium red onion
1 block of sharp cheddar cheese
A bunch of cherry tomatoes
Wishbone Italian dressing
Some Italian seasoning


The pasta salad was really easy to make. Just cook the pasta, chop up the veggies and the cheese and mix it with the dressing. Of course, I had to taste test to make sure it was delish! I had to use some Italian seasoning at the end, I thought it was missing a little pizazz. But the seasoning brought it to life. Nom nom.


Becky & Cami
Pearl

We drank and laughed and drank some more. Pearl, Becky's dog, stole the scene. She is such a little cutie. I would like a dog the size of her next time around.

Heather's Super Delish Cake


Heather's cake was to die for. She said she made it a couple days prior. It was chocolaty, creamy, and oreo-ey. I could have nommed on that all night. Too bad it was at the end of the dinner. I was so full by the time this baby came out.












Dawn brought Becky some beautiful flowers. However, they had a monster spider in them. I kept looking at this one spot on the green part of the plant. I'm like hmmmm....why is that piece of plant moving? AGH!!!! I had to jump back and Becky and I had Dawn remove the intruder. She actually picked the spider up with her bare hands. BARE HANDS! That little bastard should have been killed. I'm pretty sure he's going to come back and kill us all in our sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment