Monday, September 26, 2011

Steals and Deals



Yesterday’s trip to the Salvation Army (Camp Hill, PA) was fruitful, but not for shirts and pants. Typically, I never find shoes that I like there. This time was the exception.

My search for shirts proved to be disastrous. Either all the shirts that were too large or I picked out things that I had no business trying on. It’s never a good thing when you try to put something on and your head and one arm gets stuck. My eyes were definitely were not working. LOL


I ended up flailing around with my arms waving about like an idiot. I’m pretty sure that I was muttering swear words. It’s never good when you hear fabric rip. Thank god, they don’t have cameras in the changing rooms. I’m pretty sure I would have won money from America’s Funniest Home Videos. Ugh! If you could pictures a Tyrannosaurus Rex trying on tiny midget clothes, that's what I looked like. I think I was also making RAWR sounds too.
 

So let’s talk about my shoes that I got. Here’s the thing whether you like it or not fall is upon us. Get ready for the temperature to go down. (Yes!) But what does that mean? That means I can stop shaving my legs so much, and I don’t have to have my toes painted every second of the day.
 

I actually hate having my feet covered, but if I have to have my toes locked up and under wraps, then I guess I can do it in these shoes.
$7.99 are you out of your mind? Yes, yes I am.

Yes, I had to have the pirate flag as the back drop.


$5.99 still had original tags on it.
Dr. Scholl's


 Both shoes are genuine leather. Score for me. Usually I don't buy leather, my dogs like it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment