Friday, September 16, 2011

A to Z


Somewhere on this A-Z list should have been a question about my fav beverage.

I thought I would have some fun and give my A to Zs that I found on Becky's blog. Enjoy and continue with your own lists!

A. Age: 31

B. Bed Size: King, and if I could have a bigger one, I would. Two dogs def take up a lot of sleeping area.
 
C. Chore that I hate: Laundry, I suck at it. I’m a generally bad cleaner, sloppy person all around. If I could just have someone trail behind me as I leave my tornado-like path of destruction that would rock.

D. Dogs: Jada and Sophie.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. I’m an absolute bitch until I get something in my belly.

F. Favorite color: Blue.

G. Gold or Silver: Either, although I can’t really afford gold.

H. Height: 5'4”

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the violin, but my parents and the teacher thought it would be a good idea for me to play right handed, even though I’m a lefty. Didn’t last long.

J. Job Title: Community Development Secretary.

K. Kids: No thank you. I got dogs, which is a responsibility in itself.

L. Live: Central Pennsylvania.

M. Mother's name: Leslie

N. Nicknames: Riverrita, Peeta, Pickle, Bitch. I don’t go around calling myself bitch, but I’m pretty sure some people may have used that as a nickname for me.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Kidney infection. Totally sucked, and it was on a weekend. Why couldn’t I have missed work or something?

P. Pet peeves: Not using your turn signal. I don’t care if there isn’t a car around for miles. Use it!

Q. Quote from a movie: I do, but I can’t remember anything right now.

R. Right or Left: Left

S. Siblings: My brother.

T. Time you wake up: 6:00 a.m. regardless of weekday or weekend thanks to hungry dogs.

U. Underwear: Yes.

V. Vegetable you hate: Lima beans. They taste like mush.

W. What makes you run late: I don’t really run late. Sometimes I run super early. My husband thinks I’ll be late, but I always end up early or on time.

X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, back, ankle/foot.  

Y. Yummy food you make: Brownies, and mashed or sautéed potatoes. Nom Nom. 

Z. Zoo animal: Owls. I think that is my animal doppelganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment