Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Peaceful Creek

I had this past Monday off. I pretty much did jack shit. I didn't even try to clean. I'm a real good cleaner when Ryan's not around making me watch cool TV shows. I did happen to stop by the creek in Upper Allen Township, PA. I love this place. I used to remember going there as a child and trying to pan for gold. I was pretty sure that I was going to find some and get rich.

In my teenage years I went to the creek to get away from whatever drama was searching for me. As I got older I started going less and less. Then I pretty much stopped. It wasn't like I was mad at the creek or anything. I just didn't have time for it. Relaxing and doing nothing is always done at home. Monday I decided what the heck, I'll stop by for old times sake. Here are some of the pictures I got from my outing.











No comments:

Post a Comment