Sunday, October 2, 2011

Say Whaaaaatt?

I love music. I listen to it all day at work. I cannot actually do a good job unless there's some tunes on in the background. Working out? If there's no music, I might as well not bother, cuz I'm going to suck. I listen to music while mowing the grass, throwing the ball and walking the dogs. I don't listen to music while going Number 2. That requires complete concentration and apparently silence. (Too much info?)

I don't even need to listen to pop, I can do everything except newer country. I love the blues, love rock, and definitely love opera and classical.

That being said, I don't know the words to some of the songs I hear. Sometimes I hum along or just make up some words. If I'm in the car, I'm definitely making the words up. In this blog I will go into songs in which I have no freakin clue as to what they are saying. I guess with the Internet I could look up the lyrics, but I'm too lazy.


Black Crowes- Hard to Handle

.27-.29 I got some more love and a ball in stone?
.39-42 I'm so hard to handle gizz around? What is a gizz around? Is he saying gizzard like a turkey? I have no idea....
1.28-1.30 I'm a man on the O scene? Does he mean the orgasm scene? Cuz I would totally be cool if he was good at that. Not that I want to do him, he's too scraggly for me.


 
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody   

Now for the record, I do know most of the words. So if you like this song you can just listen to it. But by the time I've gotten to this part of the song I am singing super loud. Really loud.

3.08-3.11 I see a little silloutte of a mad man. Scaddabush Scaddabush will you do the dang dang-o? That can't be right.
3.18-3.24 Gallelo Gallelo figuro? Figuro? Magnificoooooooe?
3.40 -3.50 He spilled life will not let you go!
3.59-4.01 Be elzabut from a devil on a sock eeeeeee...I can't even spell the garble I sing here.(My arms are waving like a lunatic having a seizure at this part.)


Peal Jam- Yellow Ledbetter

.35-.41 Hee haw hee huh on a porche of bedded something. This is one of the worst songs of the unintelligible lyrics. So much when this song comes on Ryan even makes up some random words. If you want to laugh uncontrollably, be in the car with us when this comes on. We don't harmonize.

I'm not even going to list the times where I can't understand what Eddy is singing. I can only actually understand a few words. He might as well be singing in Spanish/Latin/Russian.



Andrea Bocelli - Nessun Dorma 

I don't speak or sing Italian. But I try.

I know there are so many other songs/raps out there that would qualify for this list. What songs do you love or hate that you can't understand? Do you make the words up if you don't know them or just stop singing that part of the song? This inquiring mind needs to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment