Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zip Lining

This is my unhappy face

I promised/challenged myself that I would blog everyday for the rest of the month of October. I am only going to be able to do a short one because I have to take a nap before a gathering of friends this evening.


That picture is one that I took of myself right before I did my second to last zip line. That doesn't mean that I did the whole trek, it means that I sucked completely and quit in the middle. Yup, I am a quitter. I say this not proudly, but humbly. The people I was with kept telling I should keep going since I spent $62.00 on this. I frankly told them, I've done worse with more money and I don't care.

By doing what I did today, I can fully rule out several other activities that I will not waste my money on. Skydiving, hang gliding, bungee jumping, para-sailing. Pretty much anything higher than say 25 ft.


Things I will continue to do...Yachting. Drinking on solid land. Roller skating. Hot tubbing. Sitting on a bar stool while my legs do not touch the ground.


I will elaborate more tomorrow with pictures of the horribleness that I took part in. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello from blogtoberfest. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your experience. I recently went zip lining and the experience was not what I thought.

    ReplyDelete