Monday, October 31, 2011

What I've Learned-Blogtoberfest 2011

I have learned a lot from the Blogtoberfest 2011. I like blogging, but I really don't put out good material everyday. I'm more of 2-3 times a week kind of girl. I like to blog when I've done something fun or I need to rant for a bit.

I have found it is hard to read other people's blog because I'm so darn busy with my own. I'm neglecting part of the reason for blogging. Connecting with other people. I feel like I have been just throwing shit at the wall to throw shit at the wall.

I'm not upset with myself for doing the every day blog thing. I think it was a good exercise to get me in the habit of blogging. It's very easy for me to stop doing something. That could be a good or a bad thing, I don't know which one.

Some nights I would work on the blog for 4-5 hours. I'd post it and then it was time for bed. Sometimes, I'd want to continue on a thought but for lack of time I would just hurry up and finish. In my mind that's not what I want to put out to the world. I love to draw badly. It takes a lot more time to draw than it does to do the actual writing part. I'm a sinister lefty. But all the computer companies have made me conform to using a mouse right handed. I can do that fine. Try using a mouse pad to draw a picture with your non-dominate hand. Good luck.

Now that the month is over, I can focus on putting out what I think is quality. And if I can't come with anything, I will post pictures of my cute dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment